Our client, a world leader in the servicing of lifts and escalators have gone through an exciting period of growth. Having recently grown the portfolio from 600 contracts to now 800, this has opened up a number of permanent Service and Repair Engineering opportunities.
Role/ Experience required:
- NVQ3 minimum in Lift engineering.
- Area covered is from Richmond, North Yorkshire to Scottish Border and the East coast across to Northern Cumbria with various routes available within the area.
- Ideally the candidate will reside around the Newcastle/Gateshead/Middlesbrough area however candidates will be considered from elsewhere within the area.
- Company van supplied
- Uniform and tooling supplied
- Mobile phone/PDA supplied
- Candidates will be expected to join the call out rota, currently 1 week in 3. Currently approx. £644/week but can be split into days rather than a full week. This is reviewed every 12 weeks and can go down as well as up. The absolute minimum payment would be £372/week.
- Occasional overtime/weekend work, but this is quite rare.
- Radius miles are payable in excess of 8 miles travel on the first and last job of the day.
Salary between £22k – £32k dependant upon qualifications and experience.
Please contact Chris Steenberg on 0191 221 0402 or firstname.lastname@example.org