Software Developer (SQL,T-SQL,C#, ASP.Net), Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Joining a very busy, expanding Development team, the Software Developer role has an emphasis on providing user interfaces and websites as well as support to the business. Applicants will have experience gained working on multiple projects at a time.
– Interpretation of business/system requirements
– Analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of programs/websites/reports
– Maintenance of existing internal and external systems/websites
– Identification and correction of software defects
– Creation and maintenance of development documentation
Applicants will have a strong background within IT which will be demonstrated through a history of project delivery using varying programming methods, preferably experience of developing and releasing websites and internal desktop applications. They will also have a strong background of database development in order to integrate into your applications.
Educated to degree standard or similar certifications within programming, you will have experience of implementing numerous I.T. software solutions to achieve business requirements/objectives. You will have ideally delivered websites, internal desktop interfaces and have worked using web services to integrate with third party software. The role requires the applicant to show the ability to adapt to using lesser known programming languages Windev/Webdev in order to develop and maintain existing live systems.
The successful candidate will have experience of working with the following:
– Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
– Web site development (HTML/CSS/XML)
– Web services