We are currently recruiting for the Software Developer for a client based in Leicester.
Salary: up to £40,000.00.
Are you interested in working as part of a software development team at a wealth management and employee benefits company? Do you have extensive experience within a software development role? We are looking for a motivated individual to join our busy Leicester office in this exciting role.
- Working as part of the development team:
- To assist and occasionally lead and coach the development team where and when necessary to help them deliver a quality solution to the business.
- To help drive and improve internal technical development processes.
- Assist when necessary and applicable with internal systems.
- To share your expertise and knowledge with developers to help them deliver better solutions.
- To lead the design, development and support future products and add-ons.
- To assist the administration team to carry out their jobs as necessary.
- Microsoft Office Products
- An working knowledge of the Microsoft stack:
- Windows Server 2008+
- SQL Server 2008+ including T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS
- IIS 7+, WCF, Azure
- C# and ASP.NET
- HTML, HTML 5, CSS, JQuery, Web API
- In depth Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principals
- Relational Database fundamentals
- In depth Knowledge of SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS
- Excellent communication skills
- Visual Studio 2012, 2015 and .NET Framework 3.5/4.0 /4.5
- Technical and logical minded person with good problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or work alone
- Good personal time management and self-organisational skills.
- NET MVC
- Kendo UI
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- HTML, HTML 5
- Entity Framework and LINQ
- MVC, MVVM or MVP design patterns
- IIS and Server Administration
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Unit Testing