Software Support Analyst, Teesside
My client is the UK’s market leading provider of business critical software and services in its sector – over 40,000 companies rely on their products every day to run their businesses, from SME’s up to blue chip corporations.
Due to an internal promotion, they have an immediate need to employ a Software Support Analyst based in their Teesside office to deal with support issues that their Helpdesk can’t resolve.
Main responsibilities include:
– Providing technical support to the customer base
– Highlighting any problems (bugs) to Development / QA
– Developing utilities to help support
– Maintaining and developing technical knowledge in line with changing technology
– Assisting frontline support staff with queries/issues
– Completing call backs within designated timescales
– Responding to incoming emails
– Logging details of all support actions in CRM system
– Onsite visits in respect of problem customers/consultancy etc as required
In addition to a strong background in software support, my client would like applicants to have experience with interrogating and manipulating various databases (mainly Access and SQL server). In an ideal world they will employ someone with a well-developed technical knowledge of databases, Windows, Office, Networks, some programming skills and customer service experience. However, applicants don’t need to have all of this experience as training will be provided where required.
In return, you will be offered a starting salary of £22,000, a generous holiday allowance, private healthcare, a profit related bonus and genuine career advancement opportunities.
If you would like to know more, contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 221 0402.