Support Analyst, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
My client is experiencing unprecedented growth in the use of its software products and as a result, they need to employ a Support Analyst, with a dedication to customer service to join the team.
Joining from a software support background, you will answer support queries (phone/email), log calls, investigate and resolve issues, keep abreast with software enhancements and provide a host of other support related duties. Basically contribute to a great support function which places the customer at the centre of everything you do.
You should be a customer service focussed 1st Line Support / Software Support / Customer Support Analyst or similar, who can demonstrate:
– Customer service experience preferably in an IT support role.
– Excellent computer skills, with the ability to understand ever changing software products.
– Ability to quickly get to the root cause of the problem.
– Good motivation, time management and prioritisation skills.
– A natural ability to work well in a very busy support environment.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Excellent telephone manner.
– First class communication skills, both oral and written.
Our support function is centric to what we do; you will work at the forefront of this within in a highly talented team providing the essential customer service and helpdesk expertise to helps us grow.