UK OPERATIONS MANAGER – SALARY UP TO £45K + bonus and benefits
Job Ref: 38513
Our client based in Dudley, due to huge expansion are now recruiting for a UK Operations Manager.
Your roles & responsibilities will include;
• Conduct weekly production Meetings to inform the relevant personal
• Help Monitor and analyse current manufacturing methods to create
improvements including cycle time reduction
• Assist with Customer / Supplier Liaison
• Assist with capacity Planning
• help enforce day to day H&S
• assist with creation of standard operating Procedures
• Commercial Awareness
• implement Tool Trials / new technology introduction if required
• assist with cost monitoring systems
• assist with day to day production
• Engage in creative problem solving to address operational issues.
• adhering to the Quality systems
• on call for customer breakdowns
You will have the following skills/experience;
• Previous experience in a tool making environment essential, automotive is desirable
• Experience in manufacturing process review, improvement and change
• General knowledge of quality systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• The ability to use powermill or equivalent would be an advantage
• Apprentice trained engineer or relevant qualifications.
In return, they offer an excellent salary package with a fantastic opportunity to grow the business even further!
If you are interested, please contact Birmingham office on 0121 454 8696 asking for Lucy or Lauren