circa £45k + company vehicle + benefits
Reporting to Operations Manager to deliver a safe, effective and timely operation with a particular focus on works programme
Job Purpose – Ensure the works programme is optimized at all times to ensure service delivery to the client and commercial benefit to MUS
- Ensure that all SHEQ procedures are adhered to and that al activities are carried out with due regard tot he Health and Safety od all employees, clients and members of the public. maintain contract specific AFR.
- Provide clear leadership on SHEQ issues, set the correct example and ensure that SHE tours are carried out by the team.
- Ensure the works programme is coordinated with the back office function and that the programme is optimised for both direct and sub contract resources to deliver service to WPD and manage commercial requirements of the contract.
- Maximise team productivity and value through building close working relationships with the scheduling team by planning to value.
- Carry out incident investigations and accident investigations and ensure that follow up actions are completed as necessary in a timely manner and issued for closure.
- Represent the Operations Manager in meetings and with activities in support of operational delivery. Act under delegated authority as directed.
- Ensure effective communication throughout the process and that clear and concise instructions are provided to team members and other affected parties. To include Team Briefs and Tool Box Talks
- Report on performance to programme to highlight any performance shortfalls in advance
- Utility contracting, min 3 years
- NRSWA supervisor Competency
- Full driving licence
- Electrical knowledge of Infrastructure projects
- Ability to use ISIS management system